Wine Club Account Set Up
We just launched our new website and are extremely excited to show you the new benefits for Wine Club Members!
In your Members-only area you will be able to update your account information, see past and upcoming wine club releases, make any changes to your wine selection, and edit your personal information. Your Wine Club discount will also be recognized in our online store for quick and easy ordering. More features will be available in the coming months!
To establish your account and gain access to Wine Club perks online, please follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- To get started, head to www.hayworthestatewines.com and click “Wine Club” located on the top menu ribbon.
- Once on the Wine Club page, click “Members Only”. This will take you to the Members Only site.
- Click on the "Forget your Username and Password? Click Here" link. Enter in your email address and click “Submit”. The email address you enter will be the same email address where you currently receive Wine Club communications.
- A link to reset your password will be sent to your email. If you do not see the email within several minutes, please check your spam folders.
- Click on the link in the email and you will be redirected to the website where you will reset your password.
- Once you have reset your password, you will be prompted to re-enter your username and new password to login to your Wine Club account. At this point, can click "Wine Club" on the navigation bar, then "Members Only." You will now have full access to Members Only section of the website.